PLEASE CALL TO CONFIRM AVAILABILITY

Scrap Metal Prices in Ireland

There can be huge deals in the scrap metal and car dismantlers business, which can be done within a short period of time. However, it is not a must that one should have large-scale scrap metals in order to trade. Also, it is important to understand the scrap metal prices around Ireland, in order to...

Trucks for Recycling

One thing that makes trucks more reputable is the fact that they can be used in heavy-duty jobs without wearing out easily. Evidently, approximately 87% of a truck is comprised of materials made from metals while the remaining 13% is made from rubber and plastic. Therefore, it is logical that approximately, 87% of a truck...

Vehicle Dismantling and Recycling

Vehicle dismantling and recycling is an industry where at the end of their useful life, cars are dismantled to get spare car parts. Here a car crusher is normally used to reduce the size of the scrapped auto which makes it easier to transport to the steel mill. Each year, around 12-15 million cars go...

Living Vicinity to Incinerators and Landfills

Irish Medics At the 2008 AGM of the Irish Medical Organization in Killarney, a motion was passed demanding biomonitoring of people living within the vicinity of incinerators and landfills. Numerous medical studies have appeared internationally outlining the negative impacts on people living within the vicinity of Incinerators and landfills (especially to the unborn). There is...

Waste Management Report

A study on Composting commissioned by Niagara Region’s Waste Management Services Division has vindicated the MBT (mechanical Biological treatment) approach to landfill avoidance. The report shows that the costs of Composting are by far the lowest of all alternative options when considering the ‘true cost’ of waste management. ZWAI recommends that ‘true cost’ analysis be...

Recycling Packaging Waste in Ireland

In addition to paper 682,688 tones of packaging waste has arisen. The stream of packaging waste has risen from 400,000 in 1993 to a figure estimated to be close to 700,000 tones by 1998 (EPA waste management database Summary 1998). According to the the EPA summary report for 1998 a major reason for the increase...

Moynalvey Waste Removal In Meath

Expert refuse removal services for the removal of backyard waste & business waste in Moynalvey. Still the cheapest way to get rid of your junk. Kollect provides professional rubbish removal solutions to Moynalvey in county Meath clients. Our services include junk removal, recycling, backyard refuse removal, deceased estate removal, green waste removal, and construction rubbish...

Fortwilliam Rubbish Disposal Services In Antrim

Skip hire for residential refuse, rubble & waste removal in Fortwilliam. Kollect deliver or collect rubble at your building site, house or company in Fortwilliam. Kollect Fortwilliam in county Antrim porvides excellent waste recycling. If you need rubbish recycling services, Kollect Fortwilliam Rubbish Removal is the best choice. More Junk Removal Services in Antrim

Glendorragha Waste Removal Services In Donegal

We drop off, then, you can fill it up, we collect the rubbish from your location in Glendorragha. Get started with our rubbish & junk collection company in Glendorragha today. Kollect Glendorragha in county Donegal offers excellent waste collection. If you require rubbish recycling services, Kollect Glendorragha Rubbish Removal is the best choice. More Waste...

Portstewart Rubbish Disposal Services In Derry

Experts in full-service eco-friendly skip, bin & bag hire disposal solutions to all Portstewart residential & business sites. A professional waste removal company specialised in dealing with all types of junk removals in Portstewart. Kollects Rubbish Removal teams in Derry are rubbish collection experts are always there to provide the best removal services possible to...

Scroll to top